Culture & Beach package
This is what Zanzibar is about!
Zanzibar is a cultural hotspot, famous for its mix of spice plantations, historical Stone Town, diverse culture and beaches. It’s roots can be found in the streets, houses with original Zanzibar doors, the markets, the fusion architecture of Arabic, Indian, European and African influences and in its dark history as former territory of the Sultanate of Oman. Besides tourism, Zanzibar’s main industries are growing spices as cloves and nutmeg, fishing and farming of algae.
- Day 1: Pick up from Zanzibar Airport and transfer to Shaba Boutique Hotel for overnight in a Suite room based on Bed & Breakfast
- Day 2: Stone Town excursion and overnight at Shaba Boutique Hotel
- Day 3: Spice farm excursion and transfer to Zanzibar Bay Resort for check-in and overnight in a Luxury room on an all-inclusive meal plan
- Day 4: Rest and relaxation, and overnight at Zanzibar Bay Resort
- Day 5: Rest and relaxation, and overnight at Zanzibar Bay Resort
- Day 6: Jozani Forest excursion and (optional) lunch at The Rock, and overnight at Zanzibar Bay Resort
- Day 7: Sunset Dhow cruise and overnight at Zanzibar Bay Resort
- Day 8: Transfer to Zanzibar Airport