Beach & Ocean Holiday
The beaches and shallow waters just beg to be explored!
Zanzibar archipelago is lying 35 km off the coast of Tanzania in the Indian Ocean with water temperatures ranging from 25 °C up to 30 °C. The fascinating underwater world is well-known for its great visibility, encounters with dolphins, turtles and over 500 marine species. Coral reefs protecting the coasts create lagoons in 50 shades of turquoise. The white sand beaches are broad and flat. The moon’s pull creates tidal differences of up to 4 metres twice a day.
- Day 1: Pick up Zanzibar Airport and transfer to Shaba Boutique Hotel for overnight in a Suite room based on Bed & Breakfast
- Day 2: Prison Island excursion and overnight at Shaba Boutique Hotel
- Day 3: Transfer to Paradise Beach Resort for check-in and overnight in a Suite room on an all-inclusive meal plan
- Day 4: Full-day snorkelling excursions and overnight at Paradise Beach Resort
- Day 5: Rest and relaxation, and overnight at Paradise Beach resort
- Day 6: Snorkelling at Mnemba Atoll and overnight at Paradise Beach Resort
- Day 7: Sunset Dhow cruise and overnight at Paradise Beach Resort
- Day 8: Transfer to Zanzibar Airport